What MLS Does
What is the FlexMLS?
A web-based system tool which allows an agent to have more functions, more power, and up to date accurate information on listings when working with their clients.
1. E-mail custom reports from the agent- Active, Sold, Pending and Expires
2. New listings uploaded and submitted into the MLS system
3. Options to upload specific documents on a listing such as a Survey, Property Condition Report, List of home upgrades etc.
4. Editing options for listings
5. Listings automatically feed to the Realtor.com website
6. Free home searches for their customers
7. Specific counties and towns searches
8. Free market analysis for customers
9. Set up automatic e-mails for customers- different types of reports such as 1 line, brief report, full report, full with additional photos
10. Provides a financial calculator- agents can let customers know what their monthly payments might be with a specific purchase price
11. Area statistical report options
12. Search reports by owner name, tax key number, address range
And many more search tools.